• I am fully trained in MSc level 7 Integrative Psychotherapy and continue to work towards UKCP accreditation as a registered member of the BACP.
• This means I have completed four years of master’s level training in Integrative Psychotherapy and passed my final written dissertation.
• I also have a master’s in Psychology and I am a graduate member of the BPS.
• I am qualified to work online after completing a UKCP approved Covid-19 Online Working Guidance course.
• I am certified in Transactional Analysis 101 accredited by the EATA.
Currently I am working online offering both video and telephone sessions during this time.
From a private space I am able to offer socially distanced indoor and outdoor sessions. Outdoor working is a popular and safe choice for clients who still need in-person sessions. Only where absolutely necessary will indoor face to face sessions be held.